MAKING A CLAIM
If you need to make a claim, please contact the StaycationPlan Claims Department.
Telephone: 01273 741 002 (open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday closed Bank Holidays)
Email: email@example.com and ask for a claim form
Or write to:
StaycationPlan Claims Team
AIG Travel Guard
2-8 Altyre Road
Below is a list of the documents we will need in order to deal with your claim :
- Your original journey booking invoice(s) and travel documents showing the dates and times of travel.
- Original receipts and accounts for all expenses you have to pay.
- Original bills or invoices you are asked to pay.
- Details of any other insurance you may have that may cover the same loss, such as household or private medical.
- As much evidence as possible to support your claim.
- We will pay a maximum of £80 to your GP for medical records/completion of a medical certificate, that have been requested by us.