UK Holiday Insurance with No Medical Screening
We want as many people as possible to be able to enjoy the anticipation of their UK holiday without the worry that, should they be unable to travel, they will lose everything they have paid.
That is why we do not set an age limit on our policies and why we do not ask customers to declare medical conditions.
All we ask is that customers:
- read and accept the short health warranty, as presented below,
- agree to the method we use to calculate your excess below (for an excess waiver premium, the standard excess is reduced to nil, in the event of a claim.)
Cancellationplan does not cover claims where at the time of booking your journey, taking out this insurance or paying any further balance or instalments:
1. The insured person:
- is aware of any set of circumstances which could reasonably have been expected to give rise to a claim; or
- has suffered from a chronic or recurring medical condition during the previous 12 months UNLESS permission is obtained from the treating doctor of fitness to travel at the time of booking; or
- is travelling against the advice of a doctor or a medical professional such as your dentist or where they would have been if they had sought their advice before beginning the journey; or
- knows that they will need treatment or consultation at any medical facility during the journey; or
- is travelling for the purpose of obtaining and/or receiving any elective surgery, procedure or hospital treatment.
2. The person whose condition gives rise to a claim:
- is receiving, or on a waiting list for treatment in a hospital or nursing home; or
- is awaiting the results of any tests or investigations; or
- has been given a terminal prognosis.
If the insured person has an existing medical condition for which consultation or treatment has been received during the 6 months prior to the date of issue of the policy, the excesses under Cancellation/Curtailment and Medical repatriation & other expenses are £80.
In all other circumstances, the excesses are £40
For a small additional premium of £8.80 you can delete the excess.